Who We Are
- LIV Natural Products are Handcrafted and Produced in Shelbyville, IN
- Natural ingredients such as Fatty Acids, Succulent Oils & Humectants, CBD-Isolate, Vitamin E Oil, Neem Oil, Tamanu Foraha Oil, Shea Butter, Goat Milk, Honey, & Essential Oils
- Ingredients are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free, Paraben-Free, Dye-Free, Gluten-Free, and Phthalate-Free
- Charges or your Statement/Invoice will appear as LivNatural442037460920
Our sister company is Bass Farms Indiana
- Payments are processed via:
Liv Naturals LTDCalle Bailen 11Bajos, 08010Barcelona Spain+44 203 746 09 20
- Why? United States banks & credit card processors are still unsure how to regulate state & Federal laws (even though CBD is legal in all 50 states); Therefore, the only way for us as a manufacturer to get paid is via off shore – of which we have no choice in the matter in order to continue to sell these products.
Hours of Operation
- Customer service Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4p m, EST
- Product Manufacturing; 7 days a week, 16 hour days
- We are a family-owned business that does it all! Manufacturing products, fulfilling orders, packaging, preparing for shipment, social media, website updates, and more. We prefer to keep our overhead small to ensure quality control and keep our products affordable!
- Contact us via the Contact Form
When will I get my order?
- LIV Natural Products are manufactured & distributed from Shelbyville, IN
- All products legally shipped all over the USA
- Shipping can take 7-10 days – Many times, within 5 business days
- We have numerous Retail Shops that offer LIV Natural products as well, see below
- LIV NATURAL is not responsible for typographical errors or misprints
- Product Availability, Product Pricing, Shipping Fees, and Promotions are subject to change without formal notice
Directions for use
- Apply topically to any area needed extra pain relief (Neck, Back, Joints, etc)
- Apply as needed, a little goes a long way!
- Store at Room Temperature, out of extreme heat or cold, and direct sunlight
- Expiration/Best Before Date: One year of Batch ID Testing listed on the label
- Please review the complete ingredient list prior to purchase; LIV Natural is not responsible for allergic reaction
- If you have known skin allergies, patch test a small area prior to using LIV Natural Products
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- CBD-infused Topicals are known to help with chronic pain and inflammation carried through the dermal layers of the skin
- CBD is NOT a psychoactive compound – You will not “get high”
- These products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration; Therefore we cannot make any claims as to any benefit; LIV Natural entrusts comments & testimonials from personal use and multiple customer users
- Will using CBD show up on a drug test? There is an extremely small percentage (Consuming a CBD Oil; Our products are Topical only) that may show a positive drug test since CBD is made from Hemp.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. The testimonies from our customers best describe how our products have worked for them. As always, you should consult with your healthcare professional for any skin changes or issues.
WHAT IS CBD ISOLATE?
- The CBD Isolate Powder used by LIV Natural is made from NON-GMO, Pesticide-Free, Industrial Hemp, grown outdoors under natural sunlight with organic practices, but not yet certified organically by the USDA
- CO2 Extraction is the gold standard method for separating & purifying plant matter without the use of chemicals
- CBD Isolate contains less than 0.3% of THC which is the compound found in marijuana that is psychoactive
- Industrial Hemp CBD is not marijuana
- CBD will not get you “High”
- Any product containing CBD with less than 0.3% THC can be sold in all 50 states
- No prescription needed
According to the National Advisory on Hemp & CBD ... “The difference is cannabis and hemp is that cannabis contains high amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol, THC. THC is what makes cannabis a narcotic product. In Hemp, THC is greatly reduced, or even eliminated. The two items may come from the same plant species, but the difference lies in what chemicals they contain and their effect on the body. The biggest misconception is believing that industrial hemp is the same as marijuana. The two plants are more like first cousins rather than twins.”
Hemp is the fiber and seed portion of the Cannabis Sativa L plant which Cannabidiol (CBD) makes us the major composition of the hemp plant. It is not psychoactive and considered to have a wide range of health benefits. Marijuana is the flower part of the plant.
LIV Natural is not legally able to make recommendations/guarantees for drug tests on our THC-free topical products. We cannot make any claims on whether our products will show up or not on a drug test. The CBD-Isolate contains less than 0.3% CBD which is certified by the COA, 3rd party lab test results.
View 3rd Party Lab Testing Results >>> COA