Updated: Friday, May 1, 2020
Indiana COVID-19 Plan to Ensure Safe Work Environment
Continuing to comply with the safety and health standards established and enforced by the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (IOSHA), including the General Duty Clause, to keep employees free from recognized workplace hazards, and specific standards to prevent the exposure or spread of disease.
1. Instituted an employee health screening process; No one allowed in the building with a fever or cough or any other "under the weather" sickness
2. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols including regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces
3. Enhanced ability of employees and clients to wash hands and use hand sanitizer
4. Complying with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) social distancing requirements, including maintaining a six-foot social distancing for both employees and members of the general public when possible or employing other separation measures, such as face coverings or barriers.
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life.
Our goal is to "treat every customer like they are our only customer." This value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
During the coronavirus outbreak, our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the community where we operate. Our second primary area of concern is the safety and continued service of our customers. We value community health and safety over profits. We take the concept of social distancing seriously. For this reason, we have reduced our staff and implemented the CDC's recommended policies regarding health and safety on the preventative and precautionary actions taken to date as we focus on health, safety and business continuity, and being your trusted skin care products provider of choice.
We have implemented a number of actions to do our part in combating this pandemic.
- Operational enhancements, in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus, maintaining healthy business operations and a healthy work environment.
- Access restrictions at our facility, including strictly limiting visitor/employee access to both our manufacturing and office facilities.
- Highly restricting all business travel.
- Providing safety guidance and supplies appropriate for our employees and the nature of their work according the CDC
- We are following the strictest of hygiene protocols along with our delivery partners, who are all also following the latest government guidance to keeping everyone safe and well
We have proactively worked and prepared to adapt to this new working environment while we implement our own continuity plans.
Our employees are educated on how to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Employees can take steps to protect themselves at work and at home.
- Follow the policies and procedures of your employer related to illness, cleaning and disinfecting, and work meetings and travel.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Inform your supervisor if you have a sick family member at home with COVID-19. Learn what to do if someone in your house is sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Learn more about coughing and sneezing etiquette on the CDC website.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
Our customers’ business continuity is a key priority. We want to minimize service disruptions or impacts to your business, product orders, etc. Our goal is to offer the level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from LIV Natural Products, LLC. Subsequently, we have a very skeletal staff to help in processing your orders. Please note that processing and shipping time may take up to 10 business days.
Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued support of LIV Natural Products, LLC.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.