WHAT IS CBD ISOLATE?
Cannabidiol, (CBD) is a chemical compound found in the hemp plant, and is one of the most abundant cannabinoids found in hemp. Cannabinoids are also found naturally in the body, these natural compounds are known to help bodies maintain health and overall wellness.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes CBD as safe, non-toxic, numerous medical benefits, & with very few side effects.
LIV Natural Products are applied topically; No prescription is required or needed
Hemp is the fiber and seed portion of the Cannabis Sativa L plant which Cannabidiol (CBD) makes up the major composition of the Hemp plant. It is not psychoactive and is considered to have a wide range of health benefits.
According to the National Advisory on Hemp & CBD ... “The difference in cannabis and hemp is that cannabis contains high amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol, THC. THC is what makes cannabis a narcotic product. In Hemp, THC is greatly reduced, or even eliminated. The two items may come from the same plant species, but the difference lies in what chemicals they contain and their effect on the body. The biggest misconception is believing that industrial hemp is the same as marijuana. The two plants are more like first cousins rather than twins.”
- CBD Isolate is created by removing all other molecules, except CBD from a Full Spectrum extract. All that remains is the white powder that is at least 99% pure CBD with 0.0% THC
- The CBD Isolate Powder used by LIV Natural is made from NON-GMO, Pesticide-Free, Industrial Hemp, grown outdoors under natural sunlight with organic practices, but not yet certified organically by the USDA
- CO2 Extraction is the gold standard method for separating & purifying plant matter without the use of chemicals
- CBD Isolate contains less than 0.3% of THC which is the compound found in marijuana that is psychoactive
- Industrial Hemp CBD is not marijuana
- CBD will not get you “high” - There is no THC in it to make you high
- Any product containing CBD with less than 0.3% THC can be legally sold in the United States
LIV Natural Topical Skin Care Products
- What you put on your skin gets absorbed into your body to help with joint, muscle, and nerve soreness.
- CBD-infused topicals are known to help with chronic pain and inflammation carried through the dermal layers of the skin
- Helps reduce symptoms from aches, soreness, skin inflammation caused by shingles to help lessen the severity
- CBD is NOT a psychoactive compound – You will not “get high”
- These products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration; Therefore we cannot make any claims as to any benefit; LIV Natural entrusts comments & testimonials from personal use and multiple customer users
- Will using CBD show up on a drug test? There is an extremely small percentage (Consuming a CBD Oil; Our products are Topical only) that may show a positive drug test since CBD is made from Hemp.
*LIV Natural is not legally able to make recommendations/guarantees for drug tests on our THC-free topical products. We cannot make any claims on whether our products will show up or not on a drug test. The CBD-Isolate contains less than 0.3% CBD which is certified by the COA, 3rd party lab test results.
FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice on all CBD-related websites.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.