Certificates of Analysis
Indiana law allows anyone (age 18 and up) to buy, sell, and/or possess CBD oil, as long as it meets certain labeling requirements and contains no more than 0.3 percent THC, the substance that produces a "high." The law requires manufacturers (LIV Natural LLC) to have each batch of product tested in order to ensure it has less than 0.3 percent THC.
The IN Senate Enrolled Act 52, the bill that legalizes CBD oil/products for all Hoosiers, must supply a QR code on the labels where consumers scan with their smartphone, the QR code directs the consumer to to detailed information about the CBD product, including Batch number, expiration date, ingredient information, and an independent lab analysis.
Potency Profile Analysis: Steep Hill Hawaii 1150 S. King Street, Honolulu, HI 96814; License #92630
Our CBD-Isolate ingredients from Industrial Hemp are grown in the USA supporting American farmers with strict regulatory guidelines ensuring our customers receive the best possible product. Our CBD-Isolate supplier is certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority™ which guarantees hemp crops are from Non-GMO seeds, farmers must keep accurate records for all seed sourcing, planting & harvesting dates, documentation history of all production procedures, as well as confirmation that fits within the legal limits for THC content.
CBD-Isolate is created by removing all other molecules except CBD from a Full Spectrum extract. All that remains is the white powder that is a least 99% pure CBD with 0.0% THC. LIV Natural Products are third-party tested to ensure quality and consistency. Total transparency provided by the following batch results.
- Single Ingredient: Anhydrous Hemp Oil
- PESTICIDE FREE
- CO2 Extracted
Third-party test results verifies the purity, potency, and quality of each product
- Extra Strength Relief Gel > Batch ID 81421
- Regular Strength Relief Cream > Batch ID 80921
- Extra Strength Relief Gel > Batch ID 91520
- Regular Strength Relief Cream > Batch ID 90920
- Extra Strength Relief Gel > Batch ID 772020
- Extra Strength Relief Gel > Batch ID 31120
- Regular Strength Relief Cream > Batch ID 232020
- Extra Strength Relief Gel > Batch ID 10220
*Batch Reports are removed after one year product manufacturer expiration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.