It is strictly your responsibility to carefully read and understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will use/not use it. If you do not agree with LIV Natural LLC policies/practices, it is your choice to not view/use this website. By accessing/using this website, you agree to this Policy.
You might be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this site. If under 18 years, you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age to purchase any of our topical skincare products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase. This site is intended by users located in the United States, we do not sell nor ship to addresses outside of the contiguous United States.
This Policy may change without formal notice - unless required by law.
We are committed to your privacy and security. The information you choose to share helps us improve our products, making marketing to you more relevant, personalizing your LIV Natural LLC experience.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by LIV Natural LLC offline or through any other means, including other website operated by us, any third-party, and/or affiliates; Including through any application of content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this website.
Who We Are
Website: shoplivnatural.com | livnaturalproducts.com
When you order and complete a transaction, you have provided consent. You have the option to withdraw consent from the link at the bottom of each email by clicking the "unsubscribe" button. You may also email us via the Contact Us form requesting to remove your information.
What information we collect and why we collect it
- We use the informations you complete when you visit this site to provide, maintain, protect, & improve our current site
- Via email and other electronic messages between you and this website
- Interactions with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications/advertising include links to this Policy
- The secure creation of your account on our network; Identifying you as as "user" in the system
- Improve our website and how we operate our business (e.g. key words, tags, meta data, seo)
- To provide and ship the products you order
- Respond to comments/questions you submit through the Contact Us form
- Send invoices, order confirmation, & shipping updates
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection to protect and deter from fraudulent activity
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Should you choose to “Opt Out” of the “Persistent Cookie Technology” follow instructions here >>> USA.gov/optout-instructions
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
AnalyticsWho we share your data with
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
This site follows all industry practice to make sure your personal information is protected. If you have created an account on this site with a password, the password is encrypted, we do not know what it is, and we will never ask you for it. Credit card information you provide when you place an order is transmitted through our SSL which is also encrypted by the AES-256 standards.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.